The Target Group
Non-Saudi students (male /
female) residing outside the Kingdom whom they apply to study KAU
postgraduate programs (Masters /
Scholarship Privileges for International Student
1. A monthly bursary
2. A preparation allowance when coming for
the first time.
3. The candidate would receive the health
4. Providing an accommodation,
cultural and social care, 5. The
central Library and facilities
Subsidized meals can be provided for
the candidate. 6.
7. An allowance for
printing the thesis.
8. An allowance for shipping books (when
9. Providing the candidate with a two - way
10. The opportunity to upgrade the scholarship
for distinguished students who have obtained a master's degree to a doctorate.
11. Applying for scientific publishing awards
presented by the Deanship of Graduate Studies, as well as the Deanship of
KAU General Admission Requirements for International Applicants:
1) The Applicant must have a university degree from an accredited
college or university and should have a degree with “very good” at least.
(Graduation certificates & transcripts have to be certified from Saudi Embassy).
2) The Applicant’s age does not exceed (40) years For PhD, and (35)
years for Masters.
3) The Applicant must have a record of good
Conduct and must be medically fit.
Recommendation letters should be submitted from
two of his former professors
5) The Applicant must not have been dismissed
from any university in the kingdom.
6) An approved exam in English is required for
applicant whose first language is not English. The approved exams and minimum
required scores are listed below:
(Please note that exams are valid for
2 years from date of exam)
Exception: students graduating in American,
British, Canadian, Australian universities.
Admission to Health Sciences Programs (Medicine,
Dentistry, Pharmacy, Applied Medical Sciences, Nursing and others) are
- Applying for (MA / PhD) programs in Arabic
Language and Islamic Studies, an approved English language exam is not required.
However, an Arabic language proficiency confirmation has to be provided instead.
-Some Programs might have Additional Eligibility
Criteria and Requirements
- The Applicant should submit the online
application, for more detailed information, please read the instructions,
admission requirements, required documents, transcripts, and more for your
program choices before beginning your application.
- The application is Official Online Applications
system for Saudi and non-Saudi.
To apply for external scholarship is
available throughout the year; Applications can only be submitted online by
using the following link:
Create a new account,
the username and
password will be sent to the student e-mail, and then the student will check the
same link and log in, start filling out the online admission form, and upload
and attach the required documents to those who meet the admission conditions