Upon meeting admission requirements stated in articles 13, 14, 15, and 16 of the regulation, students apply to the Deanship within admissions date that is announced according to the calendar set for this purpose. Each student is required to submit the following:
- A notarized copy of the graduation document
- A notarized copy of the transcript
- Two academic recommendations from professors who previously taught him
- A copy of the identification card
- Four "3 * 4" photos
- A certificate of good conduct
- The application form fully furnished in both Arabic and English
- The approval of the employer –if the applicant is an employee- according to the regulation terms, or a pledge to submit the approval of the employer later on if the applicant was not employed at the time of admission but was employed after the commencement of the study.
Upon meeting the requirements of admission, as stated in articles 13, 14, 15, and 16 of the unified regulation, the applicant to the Graduate Studies applies to the Deanship during the admission period that is announced according to the calendar set for this purpose. Each student is required to submit the following:
- The official sponsorship letter
Fulfilling the documents stated in the second article of the organizing rules (paragraphs from 1 to 8), with the replacement of the required copy of the identification card by the copy of the valid passport, and with the condition that all documents be approved by authorities within the Kingdom or its embassy in the country where the applicant is residing, with the exception of what mentioned in the two paragraphs 4 and 7.